We use the information we collect to offer, improve, and provide our products and services, and to carry out various business functions. We may combine, or use the services of third party companies to combine information about you that we collect online, through mobile applications, and from third-party and public sources. Examples of how that information is used include:
• to communicate with you about and complete purchase, return or exchange transactions;
• to provide or communicate with you about products or services;
• for marketing and promotional purposes, including direct mail, coupons, emails, mobile alerts, and serving advertisements;
• to provide interactive features of our websites and mobile applications, such as product ratings and reviews, share with a friend, and push notifications;
• to identify product and service preferences, so we can inform our customers and visitors of new or additional products, services and promotions of possible interest;
• to improve our websites, mobile applications, customer service, and marketing efforts;
• to connect, enhance, and personalize our customers shopping experience across channels and devices;
• to pre-populate customer information within our websites and mobile application;
• to administer loyalty programs, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, surveys, and focus groups;
• to conduct research and analysis and perform other business activities as needed;
• to protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business; and
• to monitor against theft, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, assist law enforcement, and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
As noted above, we may use the information we collect and receive to personalize your Charisma Lashes experience across channels. We may combine information to link your activity through one channel to your activity in another, or linking your activity from one device to another, such as from a mobile device and a laptop computer. Personalization allows Charisma Lashes to target our advertisements and communications to deliver more relevant content to you based on how you interact with us. To accomplish personalization, we use first- and third-party technologies (cookies, web beacons, etc.) to collect and share this information, as described in other sections of this notice. To opt-out of the third-party technologies used for personalization, see the " " section of this notice below.